Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Paris in July 2018 - French TV-series

While looking at the Play version of one of our TV channels, I ran into a French TV-series, supposed to be one of the best thriller series in the world! Sounds good to me. I started watching the other day and it consists of three seasons, with 10 episodes for each season. It is called Le Bureau des Légendes, and is about the French secret service. I have only seen three episodes, but so far so good.
Are any of you familiar with it? What do you think.


This is about all I am able to achieve in the hot wave that has hit all of Europe I think. In Sweden it is hotter than usual and my energy level is down to zero! I guess it is a good thing just to watch a good TV-series and try to spread out your limbs so they don't touch each other! How are you all keeping up?

Paris in July is hosted by Tamara at Thyme for Tea and it is all about Paris and France. Join in!

Comments

  1. That sounds like an interesting series. Unfortunately in the US one has to pay for each episode!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Oz, unless you pay for TV we dont have much TV in other languages, So i pay for TV5Monde which doesn't offer a great deal of current options, but some good stuff. Still I haven't seen this. Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler