Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Book Beginnings on Fridays and The Friday 56



This week is the start of Paris in July hosted by Tamara at Thyme for Tea. For this weeks book beginning and page 56, I choose one book I have been reading for this challenge. It is Michael Rosen's The Disappearance of Èmile Zola.



Book beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader

"On the evening of Monday, 18 July 1898, Èmile Zola disappeared."

The Friday 56 hosted by Freda's Voice

"As Zola wrote in his notes for the novel, his intention was to write Three Gospels ('Èvangiles') - Fruitfulness, Work and Justice. This would match the trilogy he had finished eleven months earlier, Les Trois Villes (Three Cities) - Lourdes, Rome and Paris."


A review of this biography will follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler