Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

New purchases, again!

The other day I had 10 minutes to spare before taking the bus home. Since I passed the book store, I thought I WILL JUST HAVE A QUICK LOOK. Well, it was quick but it also extended my TBR shelves with three new books. To my defence they were on sale; 50% and 70%. Not much to consider for a longer time. I quickly grabbed two non fiction and one fiction. I did not even miss the bus!

So, here are the three new additions to my shelves.

The Content Reader

This is a biography of August Strindberg, one of our great authors. He was very controversial and it is always interesting to see what new can be added. A free translation would be The Truth is Always Rude. It can go well with Strindberg I think.


The Content Reader

This is about Erasmus of Rotterdam. I don't know a lot about him and it seems like an interesting approach to his deeds.



The Content Reader


I have read two books by Ann Rosman before, and really liked them. They are crimis, taking place at the west coast of Sweden and always have a historical element in them, which I love.

All of them could be easy summer reading, unless I panic and want to finish some of my older books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler