Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Six in Six - 2018 Edition



From Margaret at Books please I found this one-time-a-year challenge hosted by The Book Jotter. The idea is to look through what you have read in the first sex months of the years and share 6 books in 6 categories. For the categories go to the link above. List your books and post some time in July. The images are from the category of my favourite covers, in no specific order.


Six classics I have read

The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
Candide by Voltaire
Lancelot by Chrétien de Troyes
The Sorrows of Young Werther by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Six new authors to me

Marie Benedict (The Other Einstein)
Michel Bussi (After the Crash)
Elizabeth Strout (My Name is Lucy Barton)
Stephen Fry (Mythos)
Diane Setterfield (The Thirteenth Tale)
Anna-Karin Palm (Målarens döttrar)


Six blogging events I enjoyed

Book Beginnings on Fridays
The Friday 56
Six Degrees of Separation
Full House Reading challenge
The Classic Club
Mount TBR Reading Challenge


Six books from authors I know will never let me down

Coffin Road by Peter May
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
Restless by William Boyd
Force of Nature by Jane Harper
The Empty Family by Colm Toíbín
Shattered by Allison Brennan


Six favourite places to read (anywhere really...)

In bed
In my reading chair
While travelling
On the balcony
In a restaurant or café
While waiting for the bus or train


Six book covers I love

Cathedrals of the Flesh - My search for the perfect bath by Alexia Brue
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
Mrs Osmond by John Banville
The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict
Fjärilseffekten (The Butterfly Effect) by Karin Alvtegen
The Girl in Rose, Haydn's Last Love by Peter Hobday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster