Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

A Sense of Jane Austen


The Content Reader

Jane Austen is always an interesting subject for an exhibition. 'Kulturen' in Lund (a city close to here) presently hosts an exhibition with clothes used in the filming of her books. Most of the from the excellent dramatisation for BBC of Pride and Prejudice, with Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth.

While going around looking at the displayed clothes, the beautiful music from the adaption is playing and there are screens showing different parts from the tv-series. There are also clothes from other adaptions.

The clothes are absolutely beautiful in real life. The only think I wonder is how a human being can fit into them. They do look terribly small, but maybe they have been folded in the back?







Comments

  1. I think people were shorter then. And thinner. What a great exhibition. I think I'd love anything Jane Austen-related!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, but these were clothes that the actors used in the adaption. I guess they are quite 'petite' as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler