Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

8 May in literature

8 May 1899 saw the opening at the Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin of William Butler Yeats The Countess Cathleen. It was the theatre's inaugural performance. 

Yeats was an Irish poet and one of the more prominent figures of 20th century literature, both within the Irish and British literary establishments. In his later years he served as an Irish Senator for two terms.

In 1923 he received the Nobel Prize in Literature "for his always inspired poetry, which in a highly artistic form gives expression to the spirit of a whole nation."

He lived between 1865 and 1939.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster