Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

My Life in Books



My Life in Books hosted by Annabelbooks invites us to use the books we have read for 2020 to answer a few prompts. You should not repeat a book title. These exercises are always fun, so let's see how this works out for me.  


In high school I was The Prisoner of Heaven (Carlos Ruiz Zafón)

People might be surprised (by) The Labyrint of Spirits (Carlos Ruiz Zafón)

I will never be The Railwayman's Wife (Ashely Hay)

My life in lockdown was like Days Without End (Sebastian Barry)

My fantasy job is The Merchant of Venice (William Shakespeare)

At the end of a long day (I look for the) Laterna Magica (Ingmar Bergman)

I hate being The Andalucian Friend (Alexander Söderberg)

Wish I had A Turning Wind (J.G. Harlond)

My family reunions are The Book of Secrets (Tom Harper)

At a party you’d find me with Mario and the Magician (Thomas Mann)

I’ve never been to Ostende (Volker Weiermann)

A happy day includes Vermeer's Little Street (Franz Gruzehout)

Motto I live by:  Don't Look Back (Karin Fossum)

On my bucket list is The Empress Emerald (J.G. Harlond)

In my next life (I am) Falling for Provence (Paulita Kincer)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler