Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

2021 Alphabet Soup - Author Edition Reading Challenge


I said to myself that I will not join any challenges this year. Of course, when the challenges are now published for 2021, it is difficult not to be inspired. I am only following challenges which will go with my overall aim of lowering the number of books I have not yet read on my shelves. This fits perfectly into that challenge, although I am not sure I have authors enough to cover all the letters of the alphabet. Let's see.

It is hosted by Dollycas at Escape With Dollycas Into a Good Book and the rules are simple.

Details

  • Start keeping track of your authors and by December 31, 2021 your bowls must be filled by one author for each letter of the Alphabet. Be sure to include the book title too.
  • This challenge will run from January 1st, 2021 until December 31st, 2021.
  • You can join anytime. You do not have to post a review of the book. Books can come from any genre.
  • You do not need to link up each spoonful.
  • Make a page or a post or a GoodReads shelf where you will keep track of your spoonfuls. I keep track of mine on my Challenge Page.
  • Crossovers to other challenges are allowed and encouraged!
  • It’s an alphabet challenge!!! The challenge is to read one book that has an author whose first name, middle, or last name starts with every letter of the alphabet.
  • So there are two different ways you can set up your own A-Z Reading Challenge.

A – How I plan to do it: Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the authors with the book you read to the list. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find authors/books to fit.

OR

B – Make a list now of 26 books, picking one for each letter of the alphabet.

My books are sorted alphabetically by authors name, so should not be too difficult to find an author that fulfil the criteria. I have been thinking of just starting at A and continue down the letters to finally read all my books. However, I am a little bit of a mood reader, so I have to find the right book for the right moment. 

Comments

  1. That's an interesting challenge. I bet there are some letters that are difficult to fill. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is. I think you can be flexible for these letters. The hostess says they can be anywhere in the title. I am not sure it helps, but maybe a little.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler