Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Weird requests in hotels!

Skyscanner is a travel booking site. They have recently made a survey with hotels around the world on the weirdest requests made by guests in hotels.

Here are the most unusual requests:

1. One glass of water on the hour every hour, throughout the night

2. 15 cucumbers a day
15 cucumbers a day!
3. Toilet to be filled with mineral water

4. Bath of honey

5. Sound of goats bells to aid sleep

6. Only the right legs of a chicken

7. A dead mouse

8. Bath of chocolate milk

9. 16 pillows (for single guest)

10. Crocodile soup

The survey also includes the most unusual complaints and they are:

The blue sea!
1. The sheets are too white
2. The sea was too blue
3. Ice cream too cold
4. Bath was too big
5. Girlfriend’s snoring kept guest awake (discount requested)
6. Guest’s dog didn’t enjoy his stay (refund requested)
7. Hotel had no ocean view (in Mayfair, London and Italy, 80km from coast)
8. There was no steak on vegetarian menu
9. Waiter was too handsome
10. Mother of Groom wasn’t given the honeymoon suite

Having a look at the requests and complaints one has to assume that it concerns four or five star hotels, most likely the latter. Just shows that some people do not live in the real world!

If I had the means, what would I ask for? Probably a first edition of Wuthering Heights! And I don't mean that that is easier to fulfil than the other requests on the list.

What would you ask for?

Comments

  1. Probably just free WiFi. I'm not that fussy but I do like my internet connections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster