Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Austen in August - new challenge



This challenge is hosted by lostgenerationreader.com

The goal for Austen in August is to read as many Austen-related books as you want during the month of August. This includes any of her novels, biographies about her, or any contemporary re-imaginings (such as Austenland or The Jane Austen Book Club, for example). Re-reads also count. I will post throughout the month on different Austen topics as well as my own book reviews, and I encourage you all to do the same. All posts will help you qualify for prizes, which I’ll explain in a later post! I hope that some participants will be interested in writing guest posts or hosting giveaways on their own blogs.

My choice is Emma. I started to read it many years ago, but did not like the character of Emma. Let's hope I have more patience now or at least see her differently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster