Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Book launch and buying new books!




As I announced earlier there was a book launch yesterday here in Brussels at the Waterstones. It was my the initiator to the Brussels Brontë group, Helen MacEwan, who was launching her second book called The Brontës in Brussels. 


This is a book for all Brontë fans who want to know more about their stay here in Brussels. Included is also a guided tour of the places that the Charlotte and Emily visited during their stay here in Brussels.

Helen held an introduction of the book to the interested crowd that had gathered. Afterwards she was signing the book, and there was some wine and snacks. It was a rather busy event and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Of course I had to buy the book. While I was at it, I also grabbed a book by Philippa Langly and Michael Jones, The Search for Richard III, The King's Grave. I have almost finished it and a review will come shortly. Fascinating story. Waterstone had put it under a sign collecting books that are more fascinating the fiction!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster