Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

5 June in Literature

This day in 1949 Ken Follett is born. Famous to most of us for his novel The Eye of the Needle which was also made into a successful film. The book came in 1978.

He published quite a lot of novels before he hit the lists with the above book. Some books I remember to have read were The Key to Rebecca, On Wings of Eagles and Lie Down with Lions. 

From then on he went into historical fiction with Pillars of the Earth, a wonderful book about cathedral builders in medieval Europe and On Wings of Eagles about a rescue attempt made by the americans for their trapped country men in Iran. Later books include more historical novels like World Without End and Fall of Giants. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster