Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Nordic FINDS - first challenge in the new year


The first challenge of the year is hosted by AnnaBookBel and is Nordic FINDS. FINDS stands for Finland, Iceland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden. The idea is to read one book from each country during a week (head over to her website for more information). My choices to read during this challenge are: 

January 3-9 – DENMARK – The Last Good Man by A.J. Kazinski

January 10-16 – NORWAY – Blå (The End of the Ocean) by Maja Lunde

January 17-23 – SWEDEN – Spegeln i rummet utanför (The Mirror in the Room Outside; my transl. book not translated as far as I know) by Stina Nilsson Bassell 

January 24-30 – FINLAND – The American Girl by Monika Fagerholm

January 31- February 6 – ICELAND - Salka Valka by Haldor Laxness 


************



Under label Challenges 2022 above, you will find more details about these challenges, briefly mentioned here. 

My own Challenge - aiming at diverse reading 

The Unread Shelf - aiming at lowering my TBRs

The Classic Club - aiming at reading more classics

Anne Tyler Project - aiming at reading all of Anne Tylers work; 15 more novels to go

Reading from my TBRs - aiming (as usual) to lower my TBRs

************

Apart from these challenges I always join Paris in July and Nonfiction November. I have already seen some of the challenges you are going to do this year. Good luck with them. I am sure I will pick up a few titles there. 



Comments

  1. Great blog. Happy new year ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy new year to you as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm being a bit naughty and just using this challenge to get a chunk of books that are Nordic, but not one for each country, off my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All ways are good ways when it comes to reading and lifting a few books off ones TBR!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster