Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just a few lines on 24 December. This is the big Christmas day in Sweden and, this year,  we are celebrating quietly. Due to corona my family are not able to come. At least our son, Hannes, is home for Christmas which is nice. A friend of us will come over and celebrate with us. Swedes have a lot of food traditions for Christmas and we prepare a smorgasbord, but this year I have prepared a smaller buffé than usual. 

I wish you all, fellow bloggers, happy holidays. I so much enjoy interacting with you, reading your blog posts and sometimes commenting. I do read them though, even if I don't always comment. I am looking forward to see what you are up to for 2022. See you then!



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas and I hope you're having a lovely day! My Finnish and Czech clients and my cousin's Polish husband and his family in the UK are all celebrating today, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the different countries in Europe are split as concerns celebrating on 24 or 25 of December. But, when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter. Hope you all had relaxing and stress free holidays.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hope you too had a Merry Christmas. Which you all the best for the new year.

      Delete
  3. I hope your Christmas was absolutely perfect. Sending joy this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie. A very quiet Christmas, but it was ok. Time for contemplation, seeing our son, and a friend who came over.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas Lisbeth.
    Thanks for all your lovely comments over the year. I hope you have a safe and healthy 2022.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brona. I hope you family is now ok and recovering. It somehow takes down the festive season. We are happy to be well and healthy, and I think it is the best present we can wish these days. All the best for 2022.

      Delete
  5. Thank you. Hope you had lovely holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster