Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Life According to Literature 2021


I discovered this meme at Annabookbel and it seems it goes back many years to various hosts. The idea is to answer questions with a book title you have read during the year, preferable not to repeat it. Here is my effort of finding answers through literature. 

Describe yourself:  The Lonely Empress (Joan Haslip)

How do you feel:  The Draining Lake (Arnaldur Indridason)

I will never be: The Son of the Thunder God (Arti Paasilinna)

You Fear: Bad Intensions (Karin Fossum)

Describe Where you currently live: The Edge of the World (Michael Pye)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:  The House of Fiction (Susan Swingler)

Your favourite form of transportation: On the Way to the Wedding (Julia Quinn)

What’s the weather like:  Black Sky (Arnaldur Indridason)


Your best friend is: The New Countess (Fay Weldon)

You and your friends are:  The Seven Sisters (Lucinda Riley)

My family reunions are: In Our Time (Ernest Hemingway)

At a party you’d find me with: The Prophet (Gibran Kahlil)


What is the best advice you have to give: How To Read Novels Like A Professor (Thomas C. Foster)

Motto I live by:  Into the Wild (Jon Krakauer)

Thought for the Day: How to be a Heroine (Samantha Ellis)

How would I like to die: Riding the Iron Rooster (Paul Theroux)

In my next life, I want to: The Universe in 3/4 Time (Leona Francombe)


Comments

  1. This is a really fun post. But pretty hard to do I imagine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite fun, and it was not as hard as I had expected. Or, maybe I just read the right kind of books (haha).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, it is. It gives you another take on the books you have read.

      Delete
  3. Loving it!
    Here is mine: https://wordsandpeace.com/2022/01/06/year-of-reading-2021-part-3/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler