Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!

A new year is upon us, and how fast the old year disappeared! From a reading point of view it was a good year for me, managed to read over 100 books. More on my reading and statistics in another post.

Just wanted to check in and wish you a new good blogging year, with lots of reviews and posts about what we like to do. I feel privileged to share your blogging events from all over the world. What books you are reading, which trips you do, the challenges and memes. You are a great community and I am happy to be part of it.


I celebrated new year in Innsbruck, Austria with a firework in the city. On New Year's Day we attended the New Year's Concert (Neujahrskonzert) in the Congress hall. It was a fantastic concert. The theme was Maximiliam Ist. 2019 it celebrating the 500 years since his death, and events will unfold through the year. The music chosen was from his time and forward towards the famous Strauss, father and son. Beautiful music all through. It was managed by the fantastic, 26 year old conductor Kerem Hasan. Indeed a remarkable performance.



I continuous good blogging year and all the best for 2019!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler