Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Bookmark Monday

This meme is hosted by Guiltless Reading and it is all about bookmarks. I have been travelling for about a month and this is always a good way to collect new, interesting bookmarks. I start this week with sharing two from the Fernandeum museum in Innsbruck, Austria.


There was an exhibition with Lucas Cranach the Elder and his paintings of Saint Jerome in the Wilderness. Fantastic paintings and an interesting exhibition, comparing his paintings with real Nature. He paints very realistically, but adds a few odd bits and pieces. Just look at the birds at the pond. Another peculiar thing, but quite common at the times, is that Saint Jerome was in the desert, but the surroundings on the paintings are the alps. Nevertheless, it makes for beautiful paintings. And...another two bookmarks to my collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster