Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Just checking in...

 Several weeks has passed since I last posted here. I have been on the road with our new camper van and been busy visiting family and friends (all with safe distance) I have not seen for long. On Saturday me and my husband Martin, har heading to the north of Sweden. Camping seems like a good idea these days and we expect to keep distance, but still be able to enjoy nature.

Visiting my parents for a few days before we head north. Outside our guest flat there are two book cases with books given by people who live here. I must say that the books are from several genres, many of them I have already read. I have chosen seven of the books to take with me for our trip. They can easily be given to someone else, or a camping, to be enjoyed by other people. 

The Content Reader

I choose these books from various genres: 

Dorothy Eden - The Storrington Papers (used to read Eden when I was young, but have not read anything for quite some time. Should be an easy summer's read.)

Karin Fossum - Bad Intensions (I have enjoyed other books by her and the story seems interesting. I always have a weakness for stories where something is hidden in the past.)

Nina George - The Little Paris Bookshop (Heard good things about it and it will be a perfect read for Paris in July.)

Arnaldur Indridason - Black Skies (Love Indridason's books and I don't think I have read this one.)

Brenda Joyce - A Lady at Last (A little Harlequin romance cannot be wrong in the summer.)

Haruki Murakami - Killing Commendatore (Have read just a few of his books and am looking forward to this one.)

Arto Paasilinna - The Son of the Thunder God (Heard good things about Paasilinna's books and wanted to read something by him. Luckily, I found this one.)

I also have a few other books to read connected to the different challenges I am following. Hopefully I will catch up one day. 

Comments

  1. Oh, that is lovely. What a shame you couldn't come by our place. Hopefully next time. Enjoy your trip to the North!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Came another way, but will try next time.

      Delete
    2. I know you'll use the A1 one of these days and then we'll meet. In the meantime, have a nice summer.

      Delete
  2. Little Paris Bookshop was one of my favorites. And I really loved the two books I've read by Karin Fossum. It looks like a good and very diverse list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard a lot about Little Paris Bookshop and am glad you liked it. I am sure I will too. Fossum is always good.

      Delete
  3. I loved that one by Murakami! 5 stars: https://wordsandpeace.com/2018/10/23/book-review-killing-commendatore/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler