Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Bookmark Monday


I am joining Guiltless Reading for a Bookmark Monday meme. I love her bookmarks and don't know where she finds the variety. Well, I was visiting a museum in Antwerp the other day, and found these three bookmarks in the shop. Of course, I cannot help buying bookmarks, I just love them.

The first is on a view over Antwerp depicted on a cabinet in the excellent Plantin-Moretus museum.


The other one comes with a painting by Willem Van Haecht, 'The art room of Cornelis van der Geest" from the house of Rubens.



The third one is a poster for the Red Star Line.



Lovely aren't they? Are you also obsessed with bookmarks?

Comments

  1. These are lovely!!! I'm drawn to the second especially --- to be surrounded by so much art and beauty! Thanks for joining in this week, and hope to see you once again on BookmarkMonday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a wonderful painting. Imaging to have such a room in your house! Thank you for hosting this meme, it is great. There are a lot of wonderful bookmarks out there.

      Delete
  2. I adore every single one of your bookmark finds. Like you, I cannot throw a bookmark away (and then I'll go make them, too!) But none like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are great. Great to hear you are doing your own. I am as well, and I hope to find inspiration by other bookmarks.

      Delete
  3. I really, really like The Art Room... Glad you had time to pick up the bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is really a wonderful painting. One of my favourites. You can find the full painting here:

      https://www.google.be/search?q=Willem+Van+Haecht,+%27The+art+room+of+Cornelis+van+der+Geest%22&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG1pDP8NPUAhXDJFAKHTwTDm8Q_AUICigB&biw=1234&bih=680#imgrc=f-0gNW6jZrdWzM:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster