Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Book Beginnings of Fridays

My book this week is All Roads Lead to Austen by Amy Elizabeth Smith


Rose City Reader, is hosting Book beginnings on Fridays.



Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Beginning
"Jane Austen just won't stay on the page." 


Freda’s voice is hosting Friday 56 and the rules are:

*Grab a book. Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (If you have to improvise, that's ok.) Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
Post it. Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url.



Page 56
"Guatemala was not my first venture into Latin America. More than a year before my Antigua Austen group, I flew to Puerto Vallarta for an end-of-semester beach break. That's when I met Diego, my driver for the half-hour ride to the hotel. He was tickled, he later told me, by my pre-Escuela Spanish, as I bounced from window to window in the backseat to take in the gorgeous sights, sputtering out gems like "Very good ocean! Very! Mountain pretty!"


Comments

  1. Sounds like a good read! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really familiar to me for some reason...

    Happy reading!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so true. Jane Austen has something for everyone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster