The Classic Spin is hosted by the Classics club. I must admit, I have only managed to read one 'spinned' book so far; Nausea by Jean-Paul Satre (review here) in spin No 7. However, outside this challenge I have read Emma by Jane Austen (review here) from the initial list. I am happy about that.
I have updated the list for next spin on Monday 24, and here it is:
1. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
2.The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
3.David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
4.The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
5. Light in August by William Faulkner
6. My Childhood by Maxim Gorky
7. Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann
8. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
9. Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence
10. Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
11. Ben Hur by Lew Wallace
12. A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
13. Richard III by William Shakespeare
14. Travels With My Aunt by Graham Green
15. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
16. The Overcoat and Other Stories by Nikolaj Gogol
17. Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh
18. Sweet Bird of Youth by Tennessee Williams
19. The Taming of a Screw by William Shakespeare
20. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
I do dread a couple of books like David Copperfield (sooo thick!), Gulliver's Travel (my copy seems to have very small letters in it!), Ben Hur (I have seen the film and loved it, but I am afraid the book might seem a little bit too old!?). For the others it should be ok.
Let's see which number the wheel will choose!