Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Sunday bliss!

At last a sunny, rather warm day. Another bike tour this morning to villages in the neighbourhood. We stopped at a farmhouse, which has a shop and café, and enjoyed an ice cream in the sun.

The place was nicely decorated with different kind of pumpkins (see picture below).

Just a short break and then we continued to Ottenburg and Wavre, on the way back to Overijse. Lovely weather, and being Belgium, a lot of bikers on the way. And being Sunday, not that many cars.

I was really tired in the end of the tour, especially in the legs. We have a very long, tough road uphill to come back home. I hardly made it with my turbo level of the bike. Luckily Martin is in a better condition, but even he had to walk up part of the way. He does not have an e-bike!

TODAY WE MADE 30 KM!

Feel really good now. With a good conscience I can now lie down and read a nice book. As usual I am on several books at the same time. I can choose between a history book about the Kalmar union in the 14th century, Barbara Erskine's Daughters of Fire, about time travelling and two parallell stories in the celtic world and today. The other option is an historical fiction about Charlotte Brontë by Lynne Reid Banks. I read and reviewed her The Dark Quartet about the Brontë sisters recently (review here). I liked it very much, so I have also big hopes about this one.

I still have a few lessons to do in my on-line course of Richard III and am now waiting for a 'webinar' about writing. For tonight I am eagerly anticipating the first episode of the new BBC series 'Poldark', based on the books by Winston Graham. Read them when I was younger and really loved them. The trailer is promising another good series.

Sundays are really quite good day! What do you think? How are you spending your Sundays?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster