Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Beautiful libraries!

Yesterday I talked about beautiful book stores. I am sure there are a lot more out there that I don't even know about. In my search for the book stores I ran into some beautiful pictures of libraries from Flavorwire. Here are some to enjoy by photographer Christoph Seelbach.


National Library in Wien


Here follows beautiful college libraries


University of Coimbra, General Library,
Coimbra, Portugal


and here  public libraries    


American entrepreneur Jay Walker's
private library

And here is the city library in Karlskrona, Sweden, built in 1959. I can not say it is in the same league as the other libraries shown here, but it is modern, airy and with a nice atmosphere.



Does any of you have favourite libraries?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster