Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Novellas in November

Busy month with a lot of challenges. I decided though to join Novellas in November which I find interesting. Mostly because I don't really read novellas. This month has helped me find my way into the shorter fiction books. It is very nice to read shorter books as a break with the very long books that seem to enter our lives these days. Thank you to hosts Cathy of 746 Books and Rebecca of Bookish Beck


To my own surprise I did manage to find something for each of the weeks. 

1 – 7 November: Short Classics - The Sandman by E.T.A. Hoffmann

8 – 14 November: Novellas in Translation - Metamorphoses by Franz Kafka

15 – 21 November: Short Non-Fiction - How Much Land Does A Man Need? by Leo Tolstoj

22 – 28 November: Contemporary Novellas -  Master Georgi  by Beryl Bainbridge

29/30 November: My Month in Novellas/ New to my TBR - The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, 

On top of that I read Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk by Nikolai Leskov, recommended by Emma @ Word and Peace. 

This week made me discover novellas and how wonderful they are. I think I will continue reading these short fiction. I got a lot of inspiration from bloggers and have saved a few authors and titles for the future.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Loved it. Just shows that greediness does not pay out. I will read more by him. I have downloaded The Sealed Angel and will read it soon. Have you read it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler