Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Classic Club Spin #26



The Classic Club Spin #26 took place yesterday and gave us # 11. For me, that number is Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak. Since I do not have that book with me where I am now, I will take the next book on the list, which is The Wings of the Dove by Henry James. A favourite author and a book I wanted to read for some time, so please with that.

I hope you all got an interesting book as your number 11. Enjoy!


Comments

  1. Oh how wonderful for you. The book and the movie are wonderful experiences! I hope this prompts you to read DZ soon. The Wings of the Dove will be just as good but different :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic. I love Doctor Zhivago. As I love all Russian literature. And I also got one, Mikhail Bulgakov, "The Master and Margarita". I'm so excited.

      Happy Reading!

      Delete
    2. I am quite pleased, although I have a feeling I might need more time for the doctor. Will start it when I get home. I love the movie and have seen it several times.
      I think The Wings of the Dove takes place in Venice. Always interesting to see a city you love from an author's point of view.
      Marianne, happy that you also got a Russian classic. I also have it on my list. Read it many years ago, but think I will have a different look at it today.

      Delete
    3. I don't think it matters that much. They always give us a date so we have an aim but I doubt they can punish those in any way who don't make it in time. LOL

      So, enjoy the Doctor!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler