Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

The A - Z on my TBR

Inspired by Brona's Books I took a look at my shelves to remind me of what I have there. To list titles from A-Z seems a good idea. You sometimes forget what is there. I could not fill all the letters, not even O! Letters X, Y and Z are more difficult to find, but obviously also O.


I aimed at only using English titles, but had to add a Spanish and Swedish to make it. I even had to ignore a couple of "The" and "An". Here we go.

A Divided Spy by Charles Cummings
Before we met by Lucy Whitehouse
Cleopatra by Lucy Hughes-Hallett
Doctor Copernicus by John Banville
Eleanor, The Secret Queen by John Ashdown Hill
Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
Gabriele d'Annunzio - Poet, Seducer and Preacher of War by Lucy Hughes-Hallett
Howard's End by E.M. Forster
(An) Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears
Jukebox by Åke Edvardsson
Kepler by John Banville
La Regenta by Leopoldo Alas Clarin
Morgon i Jenin by Susan Abulhawa
Nine Parts of Desire by Geraldine Brooks
O ...
Presumption of Death by Perri O'Shaughnessy
Q ...
Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
Sugar by Michel Faber
Tamara, Memories of St Petersburg by Tamara Talbot Rice
(The) Untouchable by Gerald Seymour
Vågspel by Ann Rosman
Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence
X ...
...
...

Have you read any of them? Where should I start?

Comments

  1. You have some great books to look forward to on your TBR pile - Nine Part of Desire, Howard's End, Revolutionary Road just to name a few!

    It's good to have a reason to go through the stacks to remind yourself what's there :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the inspiration. It is true, you tend to forget what is there. I have already read one, "Eleanor....". Am now checking off my 20 books of summer list. Puh...will be a busy time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler