Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Print Only 2019 Reading Challenge


Tina at As Told by Tina is announcing a new challenge, quite suitable to me. I follow several challenges aimed at reducing the number of TBR books. Lately, since I came back to Sweden, I tend to borrow books at the library and thus they are not taken off my shelves. Here I can add these kind of books. The rules are simple (for full rules and sign up go to link above). Tina says:

Print Only is very simple, just read as many physical books as you can. These can be books you’ve purchased, sent, or borrowed! As long as it is a physical book, then it counts. 
Print Only Challenge Details:
  • Print Only challenge begins on January 1st – December 31st and you can sign up at anytime.
  • Every book must be a physical book. Hardback/Paperback/ Soft Board books count.
  • All Genres Count.
  • Re-Reading / Crossovers are totally encouraged.
  • If you are a blogger, I’d love for you to make a sign up posts (you can also include all the other challenges you are in, it doesn’t have to be just for this challenge) to announcing your commitment. 
Use the hash tag #PrintOnlyRC19 to share your progress!
  • I’ll have a link up every last Friday of the month so you can link up your reviews. 
Print Only Levels:
1-10 – Out Of Print
11-20 – 1st Edition
21-30 – 2nd Printing
31- 40 – Signed Edition
41+ – Collector’s Edition 
Although I only sign up today, I will add the printed books I have read as from 1 January. The printed books I have read so far are 31. I will go for Collector's Edition and read 41+ books.


  1. Den stora utställningen (The Great Exhibition) by Marie Hermansson
  2. Trains & Boats & Planes by Kille McNeill
  3. Snövit ska dö (Schneewittchen muss sterben), Snow White must die) by Nele Neuhaus
  4. Linnés skånska resa (Carl von Linné's Scania Travel) by Ove Torgny
  5. The Secret Wife by Gil Paul
  6. The Greek Treasure by Irving Stone
  7. Sängkammartjuven by Cecilia Gyllenhammar
  8. The Noise of Time by Julian Barnes
  9. Falls the Shadow by Gemma O'Connor
  10. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
  11. Till minne av en villkorslös kärlek by Jonas Gardell
  12. Flaubert's Parrot by Julian Barnes
  13. The Newton Letter by John Banville
  14. Saratoga Trunk by Edna Ferber
  15. Macbeth by Jo Nesbø
  16. Grejen med verb (The Thing With Verbs, my transl.) by Sara Lövestam
  17. Tangerine by Christine Mangan
  18. Främlingen (L'Étranger, The Stranger) by Albert Camus
  19. Grejen med substantiv (The Thing With Nones, my transl.) by Sara Lövestam
  20. Dubbla slag by Malin Persson Giolito
  21. Nattvakten (The Night Watch) by Anna Ihrén
  22. Skånes slott och borgar by C Karlsson, P Karlsson, M Christensen
  23. About Grace by Anthony Doerr
  24. Ett jävla solsken by Fatima Bremmer
  25. Five Great Short Stories by Anton Chekhov
  26. Stora Stygga Vargen (Böser Wolf/Big Bad Wolf) by Nele Neuhaus
  27. Med Örnen mot polen by Svenska Sällskapet för Antropologi och Geografi (Scientific account of the Andrée expedition 1897)
  28. Störst av allt (Quicksand) by Malin Giolito Persson
  29. Juliette - kvinnan som läste på metron (La fille qui lisait dans le metro) by Christine Féret-Fleury
  30. Geniet från Breslau by Lena Einhorn
  31. Of Love and Shadows by Isabel Allende

Comments

  1. Oh my, Lisbeth! Your list has my jaw dropped! It's so diverse and comprehensive! Good luck with this challenge. (I prefer paper books!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie. I really like to read different genres. It all depends on my mood, which book I tend to pick up. Most difficult is when you have read a very good book, and you just know the next one will not me as good. Sometimes you are lucky though.
      It is something special with a paper book, I agree. Good luck with your reading.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler