One of my favourite memes or challenges is back. Tamara at Thyme for Tea is hosting another year of Paris in July. Reading her post finally got me out of my hibernation (due to moving and a lot of other things to do). I just love everything about it. It is so interesting to read other participants relationship with Paris and everything French. It is a variety of posts on a variety of subjects. Anything that reminds you of Paris and France.
The rules are simple as Tamara says: Just blog about anything French. Here are some guidelines on the way.
- reading a French themed book - fiction or non-fiction
- watching a French movie
- listening to French music
- cooking French food
- experiencing French, art, architecture and travel
For more instructions how to share your posts go to Thyme for Tea.
My own participation will go along the following lines:
- I would like to finalise Nana by Émile Zola which I started last year or even the year before, but did not finish. It goes well with my newly purchase of The Disappearance of Émile Zola by Michael Rosen. Review of both will follow.
- There are several interesting French TV series/movies on Netflix. I will look at some of them.
- French music is also interesting. I will see what I can find that is appealing to me.
- I will arrange a French dinner in July with friends.
- Maybe look a little bit more into French art and architecture and be inspired for a post about that.
Well, lets see what Paris in July will bring. There is also all the inspiration from other participants.
Thank you very much Tamara for hosting another year!