Time for a half year check-up on the Mount TBR Mountaineering for 2016. My Reader's Block is
hosting this breath taking exercise up various mountains. Luckily, we only have to reach to the highest shelf on our book cases! I aimed high, Mount Everest with 100 books. My husband, who have been to the Everest base camp, wants me to join him at his next trip! I have so far refused and will probably not make it. It seems easier to reach the mountain through this challenge! Here a re-cap of my efforts.
Tell us how many miles you've made it up your mountain.
I have read 27 books so far, which means I have reached Mont Blanc. I am quite happy with that, although I have to speed up a little bit to achieve 100 books this year. Having made it to the top of Mont Blanc, I have started the ascent of Mt Vancouver. It is 4,812 metres to the top and so far I am on 1.203 metres, so one fourth up the mountain. Looking forward reaching the top!
My Life According to Books
1. My Ex is/was Our Man in Havanna
2. My best friend is The German Woman
3. Lately, at work (I dealt with) The Aspern Papers
4. If I won the lottery (I'd go on) Travels With my Aunt
5. My fashion sense (tells me to adapt) The life-changing magic of tidying
6. My next ride (will take me to) The Prague Cemetery
7. The one I love is The Other Rembrandt
8. If I ruled the world, everyone would (have) The Dinner
9. When I look out my window, I see The Road
10. The best things in life are Habitaciones cerradas
Looking forward to the next check up! Thank you Bev for the wonderful, challenging check-ups. I love them.