Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Book swap evening

Every last Wednesday of the month there is a book swap evening in Brussels. You can bring your own books and hopefully find some new. I have sorted out quite a heap of books, mostly English, but some Swedish. I promised my husband that there would be less coming in as was going out. You have to give a little bit of breathing space to your book cases as well. Here is my pile:


I see that there are some elephants on the pillows behind. It does not mean I would need an elephant to carry the pile...a handy man would be all right! I fear though I have to carry them myself.

Let's see tomorrow if I found some replacements.

For those of you in Brussels: if you are interested, it is taking place at

Le Chapelier Fou
190 Chausse de la Hulpe
Watermael-Boitsfort

between 17.30 - 20.30

Maybe see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment