Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Bookmark Monday



I am joining Guiltless Reading for Bookmark Monday.

On Thursday I went to Passa Porta, which is an international book shop here in Brussels. Visiting author was John Banville. I bought four of his books, which he kindly signed.

When buying a book at the book shop, you get a bookmark and this is my sample of a Monday bookmark this week.


As you see, I bought Mrs Osmond by John Banville and got his signature. It was a joy to read.  More will come on the evening and the interview and the new books.

Comments

  1. I always enjoy your Bookmark Mondays, Lisbeth. It's fun to see what different kinds of things are there. Maybe I'll have to show some of mine one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems there are something there for each theme. I really enjoy looking for bookmarks when I am travelling and/or visiting places. The best thing is, they don't take a lot of space! I am eagerly awaiting to see your collection.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster