participants to choose 10, 15 or 20 books from our TBR shelves to read between 1 June and 3 September 2017. A great challenge to lower the number of books on your shelves.
I did not write a list but just choose what I was feeling like at the time. When I make a list I tend to read everything except the titles on the list! Yes, that's me. I opted for 10 books since I also tend to over estimate my capacity, it was summer and this year a lot of holidays for me.
I am therefor rather pleased that I managed to read 13 books from my shelves. The books cover different genres and are rather easy reads, which is totally suitable for the warmer months of the year. Here is the list and links when there is a review.
- Chopra, Deepak - Self Power - Spiritual Solutions to Life's Greatest Challenges
- Indridason, Arnaldur - Den som glömmer (Kamp Knox)
- The Spy - Paulo Coelho
- Bryson, Bill - Notes from a Small Island
- Muir, Kate - left Bank
- Shreve, Anita - Eden Close
- Shreve, Anita - Sea Glass
- Isherwood, Christopher - Goodbye to Berlin
- Munro Alice - Something I've Been Meaning to Tell You
- Jónasson, Ragnar - Rupture
- Simenon, Georges - Maigret Mystified
- Johnson, Robert G. & Westin, Janey - The Last Kings of Norse America
- Kerr, Philip - Prague Fatale
Great challenge and I hope to return for next year!