Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Bookmarks on Monday


Monday again and this week I have another bookmark for the Bookmarks on Monday meme, hosted Guiltless Reading.

I bought i recently while visiting Le Mont du Saint Michel in France. As expected it shows the lovely island on a wonderful photo.


Visiting was almost like a fairy tale experience although the thick walls were maybe more fortress like than fairy tale like. Small alleys to walk around in, or climb rather. It is rather steep inside the walls. We stayed one night, walked around, up and down and had a lovely dinner watching the tide coming in.

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous bookmark. Must be beautiful to see in person! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a magnificent place -- I have very fond memories of my visit there despite the fact that it was a chill and mostly rainy day, though by the time we reached the terrace on the roof the sun was out! How lucky to stay within the walls. I love your bookmark. A beautiful memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a magic place. Quite happy to stay inside the walls and we had a wonderful view from our room. Although it took a few steps to come there!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster