Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

The Reading Woman

Yesterday, on a very nice, sunny day here in Brussels, I went downtown. It does not happen that often. The trees are changing their colours so you could get quite some nice photos. Passing by the Museum of Art I went into their shop. I really love museum shops. They have so many beautiful things and if you are looking for presents it is perfect.

This time I found a present for myself. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I am a fan of notebooks. I have therefore put a ban on myself, not to buy any more until I have used the ones I have. It is a little bit like books. I can't resist them when I see something I love. Yes, you are right. I did buy another one. Not a notebook but a calendar.

It is call The Reading Woman - 2018 Engagement calendar. The cover is beautiful, and the calendar is filled with paintings of women, not always reading. However, each painting come with a quote connected to books.

I will use this one to note what I am reading and when. It will also come in handy to plan my blog posts. I always try to be disciplined, but it somehow does not work. Could this be the solution? I don't know, but will certainly try. In the end there is a 2019 planner and Notes & Expenses for each month. I am not sure I want to put down the figures I spend on books, so I might just use it for notes.


Can't wait to use it. Do you have a special system how to plan your posts? A special notebook or calendar? I guess many people just use electronic devices, but I kind of like the idea of having a book in my hand, even if it is just a notebook!

Comments

  1. I always use a daily calendar/diary like this for my appointments and such but I am especially fond of the design and theme of the one you found.

    How do I plan my posts? I guess they just come. When I get an idea or photos I think I might use to write a photo essay, I put it in blogger in draft for, upload pix, put down ideas and review it relatively often, moving it to the top if I think it has some legs to it and deleting if it I'm losing interest in the idea. Interesting question. (And I just love what you found for you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love it. If it will work I don't know. I tend to write the posts when I feel like it. However, I feel it is good to have a few posts up the sleeve when life is to busy to sit down and write. It hardly happens. Hopelessly undisciplined! Let's hope this beautiful calendar will do it for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster