Monday, 12 June 2017

Bookmarks Monday

Guiltless ReadingI am joining Guiltless Reading for the Bookmarks Monday meme. A couple of weeks ago I was visiting England and Stratford upon Avon. It was a great visit and I walked around all the places connected to Shakespeare's period. The Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Nash's House, Hall's Croft and of course Shakespeare's birthplace. They were all wonderful places and I really enjoyed walking around Stratford as well.

One bookmark and one book was the outcome of my visit there. The book was Roy Porter's Blood and Gut, A Short History of Medicin. Great book and not as bloody as I expected. The bookmark is all related to Shakespeare and you see it here.









2 comments:

  1. Your bookmark Mondays are some of my favorite posts! I love this one -- and Shakespeare and Stratford!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have a fascination with bookmarks and try to find one wherever I go. It is a great souvenir and it does not take a lot of space!

    ReplyDelete