Monday, 6 February 2017

Bookmark Monday


I am joining Guiltless Reading for a Bookmark Monday meme. I love her bookmarks and don't know where she finds the variety. Well, I was visiting a museum in Antwerp the other day, and found these three bookmarks in the shop. Of course, I cannot help buying bookmarks, I just love them.

The first is on a view over Antwerp depicted on a cabinet in the excellent Plantin-Moretus museum.


The other one comes with a painting by Willem Van Haecht, 'The art room of Cornelis van der Geest" from the house of Rubens.



The third one is a poster for the Red Star Line.



Lovely aren't they? Are you also obsessed with bookmarks?

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely!!! I'm drawn to the second especially --- to be surrounded by so much art and beauty! Thanks for joining in this week, and hope to see you once again on BookmarkMonday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a wonderful painting. Imaging to have such a room in your house! Thank you for hosting this meme, it is great. There are a lot of wonderful bookmarks out there.

      Delete
  2. I adore every single one of your bookmark finds. Like you, I cannot throw a bookmark away (and then I'll go make them, too!) But none like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are great. Great to hear you are doing your own. I am as well, and I hope to find inspiration by other bookmarks.

      Delete