Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

A week on the road...

The Content Reader
A room with a view in Verona!
Back home after an intensive week of travelling. On Monday 3 August I flew to Verona, Italy, where Martin met me. One evening and a day in Verona doing all the musts there. Just strolling around is like walking in a museum! On to Lake Garda for one night in Lazise and its beautiful old town. The next day driving along the Lake Garda coast up towards its northern tip, where we went over the mountains and headed for South Tirol, Bozen/Bolzano. Continued north towards Innsbruck where we stayed two night with Martin's parents, and then on back home! Imagine doing this in degrees between 30 and 40 with humidity...it was a challenge, believe me. Especially for me who can't take heat that well. But considering the cold summer, I am not complaining.

The Content Reader
Lake Garda

There will be posts coming on Verona, Lake Garda, South Tirol and Innsbruck. Posts about 'Wining and Dining', literature along the way and, I hope, some nice photos to go with it. In the meantime, a couple of photos to show the surroundings we were moving in.

The Content Reader
South Tirol, Italy
The Content Reader
Triumph Arch, Innsbruck
The Content Reader
Austrian castle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster