Thursday, 23 July 2015

Yummies in Brussels

It is a little bit of slow motion on this blog for the moment. That is because I have visitors, so I have been out sightseeing. I just wanted to share a few goodies from Brussels.

I have read a couple of books that will be reviewed soon; The Sun Also Rises by Hemingway, Marie Antoinette - The Journey by Antonia Fraser. These will be reviewed for Paris in July. I am now reading, almost finished Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger.

In the meantime - here some photos!

I start with the very symbol of Brussels - Manneken Pis. To honour the Belgium national day he is dressed in a uniform from the revolution in 1830.



Here is how the maccarons and the chocolate are shown! Hard to resist I would say.






ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment