Sunday, 29 June 2014

Austen in August - new challenge



This challenge is hosted by lostgenerationreader.com

The goal for Austen in August is to read as many Austen-related books as you want during the month of August. This includes any of her novels, biographies about her, or any contemporary re-imaginings (such as Austenland or The Jane Austen Book Club, for example). Re-reads also count. I will post throughout the month on different Austen topics as well as my own book reviews, and I encourage you all to do the same. All posts will help you qualify for prizes, which I’ll explain in a later post! I hope that some participants will be interested in writing guest posts or hosting giveaways on their own blogs.

My choice is Emma. I started to read it many years ago, but did not like the character of Emma. Let's hope I have more patience now or at least see her differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment